PostureZone App Results
PostureZone (Free Public Version)
Basics Tutorial Video
1. Take a posture picture
2. Assess your PostureZone® Alignment
3. Track posture changes over time: Viewing, Sharing & exporting PostureZone® Pictures
For more info about your posture or using the PostureZone® app for workplace and ergonomic assessments, sports form training and other advanced posture and motion assessment, consult a CPEP® posture specialist (Certified Posture Exercise Professional) or other trainer, therapist, physician, therapist or trainer.
- What does it mean? Interpret Your Results
- PostureZone Support & FAQs
- PostureZone Pro Version Tutorial
PostureLines for advanced assessments
- PostureLines let you add additional lines to check other posture findings including head/pelvis level, ergonomic assessments, sports form, tracking scoliosis in children and more.
- * Note: Zoom with Double-tap is a PRO version feature
Upgrade to PRO:
(in app purchase, click the PRO button from app)
- PDF Reports feature
- Multiple Case Management
- Export Options
- Double-tap to zoom
Get professional results from your screenings with a posture chart, all grids shown available from PostureZone.com.