Time Quotes for Living Today
1. Anyone who dares to waste one hour of life has not discovered the value of life. Charles Darwin
2. Life is lived in the present. Yesterday has gone, tomorrow is yet to be. Today is the miracle.
3. Time is everything. Anything you want, anything you accomplish – pleasure, success, fortune – is measured in time. Joyce C. Hall
4. Tomorrow belongs to those who have vision today.
5. Yesterday is a cancelled check. Tomorrow is a promissory note. Today is the only cash you have… spend it wisely.
6. The past is the past. The future doesn’t belong to us. We have this minute, this hour, this day. If this minute, this hour, this day are good, so will the future be.
7. If you haven’t been appreciating every moment… Start with this one. ~Renee North (in loving memory of my brother www.CharlesHarbin.com)