Understanding Relationship Quotes
1. Communication is simply a mutual understanding.
2. Friendship is like a bank account. You can’t continue to draw on it without making deposits.
3. Goodwill is achieved by many actions; it can be lost by one.
4. Gossip is the most deadly microbe. It has neither legs nor wings. It is composed entirely of tales, and most of them have stings. Morris
5. It is much more ennobling to the human spirit to let people judge themselves than to judge them…discernment is often far more accurate than either observation or measurement.
6. It is not fair to ask of others what you are not willing to do yourself.
7. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. Mother Teresa
8. Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit. Kahil Gibran
9. Men build too many walls and not enough bridges. Sir Isaac Newton
10. Most of the mistakes of our life come from feeling when we ought to think and thinking when we ought to feel.
11. Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend: and inside a dog, it’s too dark to read. Groucho Marx
12. Praise loudly. Blame softly.
13. So long as there is a little real friendship and a desire to help each other that is sufficient. -Nathan Bisrizki
14. The law of culture is to let each of us become all that we are capable of being.
15. The manner of giving is worth more than the gift. Pierre Corneille
16. The test of good manners is to be able to put up pleasently with bad ones. Wendell Wilkie
17. There is a big gap between advice and help.
18. Words that do not match deeds are not important. Che Guevara
19. Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no ones watching.
20. He who cannot forgive others, breaks the bridge over which he must himself pass.