Throw the lightweight portable posture assessment screening chart over your shoulder and head off to your community event. The portable posture assessment chart is free-standing, sets up in seconds, and provides a can’t-miss-it, eye-catching backdrop at your event or booth.
“I often go to clients homes so the light weight and easy setup was important to me. I am thrilled at how effortless the setup is and how easy it is to carry with the padded case. Just LOVE it!”~Nancy Shanti Vinyasa, LLC
- The portable posture assessment chart measures approx. 36” x 82” and is printed on flexible vinyl material that rolls out of (and back into) a compact, light-weight metal base.
- Crisp text and lines are printed in deep maroon on a white backdrop.
- Set up takes about 30 seconds! The grid is free standing, attractive and easy to set up.
- Perfect for travel, community events and screenings, mobile practices, in-office use, gyms, hospitals, clinics, schools… you name it!
- Standing at almost 7 feet tall, the grid serves as an eye-catching and professional backdrop.
BONUS: Free padded carrying case with zipper close, carrying strap and business card holder.
A posture assessment picture is worth a thousand words
Posture assessment pictures provide compelling visual evidence for patients and clients as well as providing important data for tracking posture changes and choosing appropriate posture rehab protocol. The horizontal and vertical lines make posture deviations easy to identify and explain, plus pre- & post- postural assessment pictures makes it easy to demonstrate increased symmetry and other changes.
PostureZone grids are the number one grids on the market
Used by posture professionals; chiropractors, posture specialists, physical therapists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, dentists, personal and fitness trainers, Pilates and yoga instructors, coaches, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais practitioners, hospitals, researchers, athletic teams, clinics, colleges and universities internationally.
“We’ve used the portable travel version of the posture grid for well over a year. (I work with BodyZone.com and PosturePractice.com seminars) Love it! Huge backdrop, stands out at events, and makes it clear why we’re there. We use this in a clinical setting when the room with the mounted wall grid is in use – though mostly for events outside the office. It is very light weight. I also like that it’s compact (I use the padded carry case). 30 second set up, breakdown – sling it over your shoulder and go. Sturdy, sharp looking, bright white. Tons of great feedback.”~Renee North