Be the Posture Specialist
Set the standard for rehab, wellness, performance and active aging. Elevate your practice with a biomechanical model and focused-motion exercise to strengthen posture while improving balance and function.
“Patients see immediate results; they feel better; it’s easy, and they love to do it. And, they’re willing to pay for it.” Dr. Anita Kelley-Dukes
Get all the Facts: Frequently Asked Questions
Posture Specialist Certification Includes:
- Enrollment in CPEP (details in brochure)
- Clinical Posture Practice Online – 15hr online course
- Live or Online CPEP Training
- 15 Steps to a Posture Practice (training/integration/marketing)
- Posture Rehab Protocol Set
- Wall Grid or Door Grid
- Stand Taller Live Longer (ISBN 0979713609)
- Posture Pictures (ISBN 0979713617)
- 5 Posture Principles poster set
- 10 Ways Strong Posture Improves Your Health poster
- CPEP window cling, logo, t-shirt and certificate
- Listing in PostureZone app and online posture specialist locator
- Stand Taller PowerPoint Lecture
Plus, Implementation Coaching
- Implementation support to integrate changes
- Marketing Flyers, News Release
Find out more about Posture Specialist Certification
View Brochure: Click for CPEP Brochure
Prefer a payment plan?
· Is there an extended payment option? YES: Contact Us
“Every month, 70-90 new patients begin the posture exercise program, with 250–350 posture exercise appointments a month, and we expect that number to grow. We have developed quite a following in our community.” Rebecca Gould, CPEP
After you register you’ll get online course login to begin right away, and tools are shipped. If enrolled in a payment plan, program coordinator will call to verify details.
~~Note: Everything listing is included with the Complete Posture Practice Package, plus additional assessment and screening items. *frames, table cloth and table runner not included.