Take Pride in Your Work Quotes
Pride in Work Quotes
Take pride in your work quotes inspire ownership, responsibility and leadership.
1. Albert Einstein’s Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
2. A free lunch is only found in mousetraps. John Capuzzi
3. Customer service is not a department, it’s an attitude.
4. Don’t underestimate the importance of commitment.
5. If there is a better solution… find it. ~Thomas Edison
6. If you want creative workers, give them enough time to play. ~John Cleese
7. “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more luck I have.” ~Thomas Jefferson
8. Innovate, develop, motivate, inspire trust, be a leader.
9. It is not by whining that one carries out the job of a leader. ~Napoleon
10. It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness. ~James Barrie
11. Leaders are like eagles, they don’t flock, you find them one at a time.
12. Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.
13. Promise and then perform.
14. Take chances, make your way, take pride in your work.
15. Teamwork is the fuel that allows commons people to produce uncommon results.
16. The best time to look for work is after you get the job.
17. The race for quality has no finish line.
18. The very essence of leadership is having vision. ~Father Theodore Hesburg
19. To err is human, but it is against company policy.
20. We are not here merely to make a living. We are here to enrich the world, and we impoverish ourselves if we forget this errand. ~Woodrow Wilson
21. Whatever you are, be a good one.
22. When a collection of brilliant minds, hearts, and talents come together… expect a masterpiece.
23. Win-win thinking creates teamwork. Win-lose thinking creates rivalry.
24. Work is good, provided you do not forget to live. ~Bantu Proverb
25. Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no ones watching.
26. Practice with intent, surrender the outcome.
Take pride in your work! A job well done is a meaningful accomplishment.