Habit Quotes to Illuminate Our Choices
1. Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
2. Every good thought you think is contributing its share to the ultimate result of your life. Grenville Kleiser
3. Habits change into character. Ovid
4. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions.
5. If you tell the truth you won’t have to remember.
6. In matters of style, swim with the currents…in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
7. Independence is a choice only independent people can make.
8. Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
9. The foundation of excellence lies in self control. H.L. Baugher
10. Habits develop into character.
11. Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Mark Twain
12. If you practice and think well, it will pay off in the end.
13. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
14. What you want to be eventually you must be everyday. With practice, the quality of your deeds will get down into your soul. Frank Crane
15. Minds are like parachutes…they only function when open.
16. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions, they become your character.