CPEP Requirements & Eligibility
Am I Eligible to Enroll?
We invite health, fitness and wellness professionals to register for the CPEP Program.
Doctors (DC, MD, DO, DDS, DPM, etc.), physical and occupational therapists, massage therapists, personal trainers, athletic trainers, nurses, physical education teachers, coaches, yoga and Pilates instructors, trained dance instructors, Alexander Technique and Feldenkrais instructors, Rolfers, physician and chiropractic assistants, senior care specialists, nurses, and other health, wellness and fitness professionals.
Want more info? Contact us or click the RED button below!
We want your CPEP Certification training to integrate seamlessly with your current situation – whether you’re a recent professional graduate, looking to re-brand your practice, or want to add posture certification to your resume, the CPEP Program was designed with you in mind.
Complete Posture Certification Components:
- Enroll in CPEP Posture Certification
- Complete Clinical Posture Practice Online Course
- Attend a Posture Practice live Seminar Or complete the online implementation series
- Read Stand Taller ~ Live Longer (provided)
- Integrate the program with 15 Weeks to a Posture Practice (video based, step-by-step guide)
- Watch Management, Implementation and Branding (videos on demand)
- Complete online exam/proficiency assessment.
We Supply the Posture Practice Tools (included):
- Posture Rehab Exercise Protocol Set (Training Manual, DVD, Patient/Client Handouts)
- Posture Assessment Grid (Choice of wall or door mount, inches or metric)
- Stand Taller Live Longer (ISBN 0979713609)
- Posture Pictures: Assessment, Screenings, Marketing & Forms (ISBN 0979713617)
- Forms/Flyers: Tracking Progress, Staff Training, Press Release, Office Signs, etc.
- Stand Taller Community Lecture (powerpoint with accompanying script)
- 5 Posture Principles poster set
- 10 Ways StrongPosture Improves Your Health poster
“Dr. Weiniger and BodyZone Staff have helped in every aspect of practice from patient acquisition, retention, their follow through and the very important part of empowering the patient to be involved in their care.” ~Dr. Alan Thompson
- New: Listing in PostureZone app for iPhone/iPad (on enrollment)
- New: Social Media promotion, connection and support
- Preferred posture specialist locator listings online (multiple websites, on enrollment)
- CPEP decal for office visibility (on enrollment)
- CPEP logo for marketing
- CPEP T-shirt and Certificate (on completion)
- Benefit from our media. We work with press internationally promoting posture.
- Exclusive Monthly News with research, updates, technique, signs and flyers
- Exclusive Resource Area – ongoing supplemental online training, webinars and materials
- Discount on all PostureZone.com products
- Access to staff for support and implementation questions
“The postural aids are very helpful in educating the patients on the importance of strong posture. I have been extremely happy with the CPEP program and its continued support of Dr. Weiniger and BodyZone.com even a year after completion.” ~Dr. Austin Hsu
You save over $400 when you register for the posture certification program. (If you have purchased a required component, contact us for a discount.)
View Brochure: CPEP BROCHURE
Register Online or Call: 770-922-0700 / 1-866-443-8966
See testimonials, media and more on PosturePractice.com