Challenge Quotes that Empower!
1. Being on a tightrope is living. Everything else is waiting. Karl Wallenda
2. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. John Wooden
4. If there is a better solution… find it. Thomas Edison
5. If you fell down yesterday, stand up today. H.G. Wells
6. It is easier to go down the mountain than up, but the view is best from the top.
7. It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. Sir Edmund Hillary
8. Opposition by others is often proof that you’re on the right track.
9. Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising each time we fall.
10. “Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” Norman Vincent Peale
11. The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it. Moliere
12. There are two ways of meeting difficulties: you alter the difficulties, or you alter the way you meet them. Phllis Bottome
13. There are two ways we can meet a difficulty… Either we can alter the difficulty or we can alter ourselves to meet it.
14. There is no shortcut. Victory lies in overcoming obstacles everyday.
15. Those on top of the mountain did not fall there.
16. To conquer without risk is to triumph without glory. El Cid
17. Treat setbacks as personal challenges that are a part of the journey to success.
18. You know the rule: if you are falling, dive! Joseph Campbell