Learn from the Posture Expert: Train to be the go-to posture specialist in your area by attending a Posture Practice seminar!
Taught by internationally recognized author and speaker, Dr. Steven Weiniger, live continuing education courses range from 2-12 hours in length, with designated hours counting toward CPEP Posture Certification (optional). Whether you’re a chiropractor, massage therapist, physical therapist, physiotherapist, fitness instructor, personal or athletic trainer or other physician or wellness professional, you will benefit and profit from expert, hands-on training in posture assessment, rehab, and exercise. See our current schedule for a seminar near you.
What Will I Learn?
- Clinical posture assessment techniques and balance exam procedures
- Exercise customization for every demographic – seniors, teens, athletes, and injury patients/clients
- Strengthening and rehab techniques for modern posture adaptations and distortions
- Current, research-backed bio-mechanical concepts of posture, motion, exercise, and anti-aging to easily incorporate into any practice
- Marketing yourself as a posture specialist to attract new patients/clients and stimulate retention, compliance, and referrals
- Networking with other health and wellness professionals to develop referral relationships and cross-promoting of services
- Implement an A to Z, step-by-step rehab exercise protocol into your practice right now
- Free billing and coding resources for rehab care reimbursement
- Patients and clients see immediate results – and are willing to pay for your services
- Feel the difference in your own body as you build StrongPosture®
- Earn continuing education hours that increase practice revenue
- DC, NCBTMB and other professional license/certification renewal hours available in many states – check with your board or contact us for details
Transform Your Practice
- Brand as the posture specialist in your community
- Benefit from media exposure generated by BodyZone.com and Stand Taller Live Longer.
- Train your staff to promote posture care to your patients/clients
- Offer more services that are accessible to a wide audience
- Get involved with community events for posture lectures and posture screenings to promote your posture specialist training
Click to See Course Reviews
Click to see Schedule: Date and Locations