|Happy Quotes will Brighten your Day!|
1. At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. Jean Houston
2. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Albert Einstein
3. Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.
4. Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
5. I've decided that folks are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be. Abraham Lincoln
6. It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness. James Barrie
7. Keep yourself well-oiled with life, laughter, new ideas, and action. Otherwise, you'll rust out.
8. Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.9. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. Victor Borge
10. Live well, laugh often, love much.
11. Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention. Greg Anderson
12. Our happiness is greatest when we contribute to the happiness of others.
13. Sometimes the most proactive thing we can do is to be happy, just to genuinely smile. Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice.
14. The greatest happiness is to transform your feelings into actions. -Madame de Stael
15. The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. E.E. Cummings
16. The place to be happy is here, the time to be happy is now. Robert Ingersoll
17. There is no better time than right now to be happy.