1. At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities. Jean Houston
2. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Albert Einstein
3. Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.
4. Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
5. I've decided that folks are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be. Abraham Lincoln
6. It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness. James Barrie
7. Keep yourself well-oiled with life, laughter, new ideas, and action. Otherwise, you'll rust out.
8. Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.
9. Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. Victor Borge