What is a Posture Professional?
A Posture Professional is a Wellness Professional who knows the importance of posture and, within their scope of practice and training, will teach, guide, assess, coach, advise and/or treat patients/clients towards being moving well- pain-free and active, feeling and performing at the their best.
Posture Professionals include:
- Doctors of Chiropractic, Osteopathy or Medicine
- Massage or Physical Therapists
- Yoga or Pilates instructors
- Trainers: from personal to athletic
- Golf pros, tennis instructors and athletic Coaches focused on performance
- Any health professional who focuses on keeping people well, and not just treating illness